Thursday, September 3, 2009

BONE APPETIT!!

Here's some of the features and fun stuff you'll be finding here. It's kind of exciting isn't it?

Fetch! Follow my adventures shopping for ingredients, gadgets, and more! From farmer's markets to food fairs, I'll tell you all about it.

Chow Hound Reviews of restaurants in New York City (where I work), Westchester County (where I live) and all over (where I travel).

Best in Show My favorite everything.

Hair of the Dog If you know me, you know I loves me some cocktails.

Wanna Treat? Desserts. Fun!

Training Learning how to do new things or honing my culinary skills.

Off Leash Non-food and non-dog items. I have many opinions and they'll likely make their way here. I'll try my best to keep these at a minimum.

That's just a little taste of what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment